The Fairchild Coconut Grove
3581 E Glencoe St Coconut Grove FL 33133
QUICK FACTS ABOUT THE FAIRCHILD
|Developer:||Grove Bay Properties|
|Architect:||Max Strang Architect|
|Interior Designer:||Rafael De Cardenas|
|Number of Units:||26|
DESCRIPTION OF THE FAIRCHILD
The Fairchild Coconut Grove condos is an ultra-luxury preconstruction development designed by Max Strang and developed by Grove Bay Properties, LLC. The Fairchild Coconut Grove will rise 5 stories and consist of just 26 condo residences ranging in size from 1,714 to 4,114 square feet. The amenities at The Fairchild Coconut Grove include: rooftop pool deck, full-time porter, holistic wellness spa, high-tech fitness room, and more. Each residence will include two covered parking spaces and high-end kitchen appliances by Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Asko.
The Fairchild Coconut Grove condominiums will be located at 3581 E Glencoa St in Coconut Grove, Florida. It is within 7 minutes from the shops and restaurants at Brickell City Centre, Mary Brickell Village, and CocoWalk and walking distance to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and Alice Wainwright Park.
Fairchild Coconut Grove is estimated to be completed towards the end of 2019.
THE FAIRCHILD AMENITIES
The Fairchild Coconut Grove amenities:
- Rooftop pool deck with private cabanas and sun deck
- Holistic wellness spa with hammam, steam room, and sauna
- Serene treatment room
- High-tech fitness center
- Private boat slips
- 24-hour security
- Two covered parking spaces per residence
- 24-hour valet parking for guests and residents
- Sunset roof deck with outdoor living rooms, fire lounge, and serenity gardens
- Full-time porter for inside and outside entertaining
- Resident bicycles by Martone Cycling