500 NE 30 St Miami FL 33137
QUICK FACTS ABOUT GRAN PARAISO
|Interior Designer:||Piero Lissoni|
|Number of Units:||319|
DESCRIPTION OF GRAN PARAISO
Gran Paraiso condominiums was developed by Related Group, a prominent Miami developer, and designed by Arquitectonica, a world-renowned architecture firm. The residential interiors and common areas at Gran Paraiso were designed by famed Italian designer Piero Lissoni. GranParaiso rises 54 floors and includes 319 condo residences. The Gran Paraiso floor plans are very spacious, offering one-, two-, three, and four-bedroom options ranging in size from 1,075 to 2,232 interior square feet. Each and every condo residence at GranParaiso has direct, unobstructed views of the water.
GranParaiso residents enjoy a wide array of amenities, including swimming pools, tennis courts, children’s playground, spa, fitness center, teen’s game room, wine cellar, bowling lanes, theater, full-service concierge, and beach club. Additionally, honoring Related Group’s commitment to providing livable developments both indoors and out, Paraiso District will include a waterfront public park designed by renowned landscape architect Enzo Enea. The park will feature a sculpture garden, children’s playground, and dog park.
Gran Paraiso is conveniently located at 500 Northeast 30th Street in Edgewater Miami. The location puts residents of GranParaiso just minutes from the heart of Wynwood, Brickell, Miami Design District, Midtown Miami, and South Beach. By car, Gran Paraiso is 22 minutes from the Miami International Airport and 45 minutes from the Fort Lauderdale Airport.
Gran Paraiso is scheduled to be delivered in the second half of 2018.
GRAN PARAISO AMENITIES
- 24-hour, full-service concierge
- Over three-acre elevated amenities resort deck with dramatic circular zero-entry heated swimming pool, poolside cabanas, children’s pool with interactive water playground, outdoor spa, summer kitchen area, putting green, beautifully landscaped sun terrace, outdoor yoga and Pilates room, and jogging circuit
- Teen’s game room with multimedia facilities
- Private screening room with cutting-edge audiovisual equipment and theater-style seating
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- Luxurious clubroom with billiards, catering kitchen, and multimedia facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio theater overlooking the pool deck resort area
- Indoor sports facilities with bowling lanes and high-definition golf simulator
- Hammam spa with separate men’s and women’s steam and sauna facilities
- Tennis center with lighted tennis courts and multipurpose court
- Wine cellar, tasting salon, and cigar lounge with private humidors
- Beach club with private pool
- Waterfront restaurant by award-winning chef Michael Schwartz
- Bayside public park with 250 fee of water frontage featuring a sculpture garden, children’s playground, and dog park
- 24-hour valet parking
- High-speed elevators