1630 NE 1 Ave, Miami, FL 33132
QUICK FACTS ABOUT CANVAS
|Architect:||Cohen Freedman Encinosa & Associates
|Interior Designer:||Urban Robot Associates|
|Number of Units:||513
DESCRIPTION OF CANVAS
Canvas condos in the Arts and Entertainment District of Miami stands 37 stories tall and has 513 fully finished residences. Developed by NRI Investments and designed by CFE Architects, Canvas Miami features studio, 1, and 2 bedroom residences ranging in size from 620 to 1,110 interior square feet, expansive terraces, and 9-foot high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows. The glass-facade of Canvas allows for breathtaking views of Miami’s urban skyline.
Canvas condo residents will enjoy amenities such as: a sunrise pool overlooking Downtown Miami, a sunset pool overlooking Biscayne Bay and the Venetian Causeway, zen spa, an indoor/outdoor yoga garden, fitness center, glass enclosed racquetball court, sundeck, and screening room among its many amenities.
Canvas Miami condos sits in the heart of the Arts and Entertainment District near Wynwood, the Design District, and Downtown Miami. Canvas Miami is a short drive from world-class shopping at the Shops at Bal Harbour and Aventura Mall, the sizzling nightlife of Miami’s South Beach, and Miami International Airport.
Canvas Miami amenities:
- Sunrise Pool overlooking Downtown Miami and Port of Miami
- Sunset Pool with Bay views featuring separate Jacuzzi and lounge areas
- Several Vista sun deck areas
- Zen spa, sauna, and treatment rooms
- Cutting-edge 3,000 square feet fitness center
- 24-hour valet parking, concierge, and security services
- Eco-friendly gardens
- Indoor / outdoor yoga garden
- Glass-enclosed Racquetball Court
- Chic and spacious Social Room with catering facilities
- Children’s Playroom
- Sky plunge pool
- Fully-equipped business center
- State-of-the-art multimedia screening and theater facility